OPR Release Film
High Pressure Lamination Release Process
With heat resistant temperature up to 160 degree C, transparent, untreated, non-heat sealable films for release liner applications the films offer low static and good optics. Its widely use in Ceramic Milling Caoting Release Process, MLCC Lamination Release Process and High Pressure Lamination Release Process.
Co-extruded, plain, untreated Bi-axially Oriented Polypropylene film with low surface energy.
- Excellent Release Strength To Give Easy Process ability.
- Gloss & Matte Good Surface Smoothness.
- Good thermal Stability.
Thickness: 20μ ~ 50μ
- Ceramic Milling Coating Release Process.
- MLCC Lamination Release Process.
- High Pressure Lamination Release Process.