- About us
- OPP Film
- CPP Film
- PET Film
- BOPE Film
- Easy Peel Film
- Multilayer Coextruded Film/ Vacuum Bag
- Banding Tapes / Banding Film
- High Barrier Film
- PLA Biodegradable Film
- Superior Metallized PET Film
- Metallized Heat Sealable Film
- Antifog & Breathable Heatsealable BOPP Film
- BDS Venting Technology
- Ultra-thin BOPET Film
- Flexible Package
- Does Der Yiing require a minimum order?
- What are Der Yiing Plastic lead times?
- What are Der Yiing Plastic minimum run quantities?
- How many colors can Der Yiing Plastic print?
- What should the budget for plate charge on the new design?
- Can stock bags & pouches be tailored printed?
- Are all the products Der Yiing Plastic supplies comply with the food safe?
- What is MVTR?
- What is OTR?
- What is C.O.F slip properties of the film?
Bopp Heat Sealing Film
One and two side heat sealable film with one side treated BOPP film.More
Heat Sealable Banding Film in colors and transparent.More
Almost 30 Years of Flexible Packaging Solution Supply | Superior Metallized PET Film ISO & HACCP Production | 100% Made in Taiwan - Der Yiing Plastic
Der Yiing Plastic Co.,Ltd. is one of a Superior Metallized PET Film manufacturer since 1991, and is specialized in shrink film, anti static bag, ESD bag, silicone release film production with ISO & HACCP certifications.
Reach, RoHS and MSDS compliance protective film for your packaging applications, Der Yiing Plastic's heat sealable film is your total packaging solution. Der Yiing Plastic's plastic film is widely used in printing, electronic, petrochemical, architecture, chemical and medical sectors, and sold worldwide with solid reputation.
Der Yiing Plastic has been offering customers high-quality flexible packaging film, both with advanced film extrusion technology and 40 years of experience, Der Yiing Plastic ensures each customer's demands are met.
Superior Metallized PET Film
We produce high quality metallized PET film. Metallized PET films normally refer to Aluminum metallized PET film, which are made entirely of light metal. The films obtain a metallic shine and thereby achieve a special optical effect.