Ultra-thin BOPET Film
The global ultra-thin BOPET film is mainly used in packaging, capacitor film, high-order ribbon, photoelectric, panel and display industry, etc.
1. It has characteristics of high strength, good rigidity, transparency and high gloss.
2. It is odorless, colorless, and non-toxic with outstanding toughness.
3. The tensile strength is three times that of the PC film and the nylon film, and the impact strength is 3-5 times that of the BOPP film.
4. Excellent wear resistance, folding resistance, pinhole resistance and tear resistance.
5. The heat shrinkage is extremely small, and only shrinks by 1.25% after 15 minutes at 120 ° C.
6. It has good heat resistance, excellent retort resistance, low temperature freezing resistance, good oil resistance and chemical resistance.
7. BOPET film has low water absorption rate and good water resistance, and it is suitable for packaging foods with high water content.