Yes! We require a minimum order for plain or printing roll. Please feel free to contact with us for the MOQ for each film. The MOQ differs from different kinds of films.
Generally Der Yiing Plastic delivers custom packaging solution in about 4-6 weeks from the point of artwork approval by the customer. It also depends on the film whether we have in stock. It will be faster if it's normal size and normal films. Please feel free to contact with us for more details.
Delivery of items that Der Yiing Plastic keeps in its warehouses is typically done in 2-4 weeks from the point of order.
MOQ is determined from the amount of packages that can be produced from a printing roll of film.
This is dependent on the size and style of the package made.
Please feel free to contact with us for the MOQ for each film. The MOQ differs from different kinds of films.
Most of the printing is done from 1 to 8 colors (including C, M, Y, K). We also produce according to customers needs. Please feel free to contact with us if you need customized printing colors.
Plate charge generally cost in the range of $150 to $250 each depend to the design size. It depends on the colors of customers' needs. Please feel free to contact with us if you have any questions.
Printing is done when the packaging film is still in a roll stock format.
Therefore any printing on bags & pouches is considered to be a tailored printed project.
All of the packaging film supplies are food safe materials/products comply with FDA or SGS cerificated. Please feel free to let us know if you need any other certificates of food according to your country's needs.
Biaxially stretched polypropylene film (BOPP film) products. Its uses are as follows:
(1) Plain film: It has the advantages of good transparency and high gloss. It can be used after processing such as gluing, releasing, laminating and printing. Products such as adhesive tape, super transparent tape, glazing tape, silent tape, food packaging bags, industrial packaging bags, agricultural products packaging bags, glazing film, printed laminating film, stationery bags, information bags, floral bags, garment bags, etc.
(2) Matte mask: can be used for invisible tape, food packaging bags, industrial packaging bags, glazing film, printing laminating film, etc.
(3) Heat-sealing film: can be used for adhesive labels, daily chemical labels, cigarette packaging, anti-fog film, food packaging bags, industrial packaging bags, glazing film, printing and lamination, etc.
(4) Electroplating film substrate: improve the barrier effect of water vapor and gas after vacuum plating, used as label, food and gift packaging.
(5) Others: beer label, in-mold label, high temperature release (copper clad film), printing transfer film, heating vulcanization shaping stretch film, etc.
Moisture vapor transmission rate is the rate at which water vapor will permeate through a film at specific conditions.
It is measured in units of g/m²/24 hr inASTM F 1249 37.8°C. 90%RH.
Oxygen transmission rate is the rate at which oxygen permeates through a film at specific temperature and relative humidity conditions.
It is measured in units of cm²/m² 24 hr in the ASTM D 3985 23°C. 0%RH.
Slip properties performance on packaging lines to ensure low COF which helps for proper speed packaging machines for better productivity.
When COF is too high or too low, the film will not run as it should. It needs to match the packaging machine COF specification.
PE PCR film formulated with post-consumer resin (PCR). The film structures, which incorporate post-consumer low-density and linear low-density polyethylene (rLDPE/LLDPE), can be tailored to meet the demands of film applications including heavy-duty sack, collation shrink, stretch film, agricultural film, trash bags and liners, food packaging and protective packaging for e-commerce, such as bubble wrap and air pillows.